Over and over, modern science today confirms Charlotte Mason’s ideas and work.
Come and dive into the science behind Miss Mason’s methods and learn:
- the physiology of how learning takes place in a young child’s brain.
- the progression of motor development and thinking skills.
- motor components of the eyes necessary for successful reading.
- what a young child should be learning.
- the importance of visualization skills and how to develop them.
These and *so many more topics* will be covered in this seminar!
At Home with Charlotte Mason - Brain Development
August 5, 2023
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: The Chrisman Home
The seminar will be held in the lovely home of Susan Chrisman. The address will be sent to you after registering for the event.
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.