Your access to and use of SusanChrisman.com is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
1) All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Susan Chrisman or otherwise used by Susan Chrisman as permitted by law.
2) In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
3. Use License
1) Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Susan Chrisman’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
◦ modify or copy the materials;
◦ use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
◦ attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Susan Chrisman’s website;
◦ remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
◦ transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2) This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Susan Chrisman at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
4. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
1) The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
2) To the extent permitted by law, Susan Chrisman will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
3) Susan Chrisman makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
4) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Susan Chrisman for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Susan Chrisman or that of its employees or agents.
5) In no event shall Susan Chrisman or her suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Susan Chrisman’s Internet site, even if Susan Chrisman or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The contents of SusanChrisman.com do not constitute counsel and should not be relied upon as counseling.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Susan Chrisman’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Susan Chrisman does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Susan Chrisman may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Susan Chrisman does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
7. Links to Third Party Websites
SusanChrisman.com may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
Susan Chrisman has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Susan Chrisman of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
2) Susan Chrisman reserves the right to:
◦ change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Susan Chrisman shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal
◦ change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
You agree to indemnify and hold Susan Chrisman and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Susan Chrisman arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
11. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of USA and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the USA courts.