Over and over, modern science today confirms Charlotte Mason’s ideas and work.
Come and dive into the science behind Miss Mason’s methods and learn:
- the physiology of how learning takes place in a young child’s brain.
- the progression of motor development and thinking skills.
- motor components of the eyes necessary for successful reading.
- what a young child should be learning.
- the importance of visualization skills and how to develop them.
These and *so many more topics* will be covered in this seminar!
At Home with Charlotte Mason - Brain Development
June 10, 2023
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: The Chrisman Home
The seminar will be held in the lovely home of Susan Chrisman. The address will be sent to you after registering for the event.
Leave a Reply