Whether you are laying a foundation for your preschoolers or building on your foundation with older children, this seminar is for you.
You will discover the joys and advantages of habit training at Susan’s next At Home with Charlotte Mason seminar!
- Discover the secret of successful habit training.
- Learn what Charlotte Mason meant by “Education is a discipline” and what that could look like in your home.
- Gain a better understanding of how to stop battling with your children about responsibilities and behavior.
- Learn to recognize and eliminate the enemies of building habits.
- Understand how habits will help determine the destiny of your child.
Would you like to be more confident about implementing routines that build healthy and strong relationships?
- Learn how habits are the foundation of character development.
- Know the importance of educating the whole person and how habit training is a vital component.
- Discover the cause of most failures in regard to forming and keeping a habit.
- Understand what has hindered you from successfully habit training in the past.
Discover three key habits and learn how to develop them in your children.
- Learn what is the hallmark of an educated person.
- Know how to help your children read to learn.
- Learn surprising facts about educating older children.
- Find out how to gently train infants in the habit of attention!
- Discover the appropriate length school lessons should be for every age child.
- Learn how relationship restoration is a major element in the habit of obedience.
Session One: Habits: By Default or Design?—You are training in habits, intentionally or not.
Session Two: A Jump Start in Habit Training—Your quick-start guide to habit training
Sessions Three & Four: Recognizing & Developing Key Habits—Building blocks of a strong foundation
Your seminar registration also includes:
- a beautiful handbook with session notes and resources
- three immersion lessons where you are the “student” taught by veteran Charlotte Mason educators
- panel discussion with experienced homeschool moms
- opportunity to join a community of like-minded moms
- delicious and nourishing lunch and snacks
- and door prizes!
Location: Susan’s lovely home in Piedmont. Seating is very limited, so register today!
Seminar date: Saturday, November 18, 2023.
Registration deadline: Saturday, November 11, 2023.