Have you wondered how to determine if your young child is ready to read?
Are you curious about how learning takes place in a young child’s brain?
Would you like to know exactly how to prepare your child to be more successful as a future student?
You will find the answers to these questions and more at Susan’s next At Home with Charlotte Mason seminar!
- Discover the developmental imperatives of childhood.
- Learn what Charlotte Mason meant by “Education is an atmosphere” and what that could look like in your home.
- Gain a better understanding of the ultimate purpose of childhood play.
- Learn vital components of early education and what they look like in the life of a child.
- Understand the progression of motor development and thinking skills.
Would you like to be more confident about when your child should learn to read?
- Learn the motor components of the eyes necessary for successful reading.
- Know the importance of visualization skills and how to develop them.
- Understand the meaning of reading readiness and how to accomplish it.
- Discover the visual advantages of children who spend hours outdoors.
Learn the key to intelligence and …
- How a child receives an introduction to higher cognitive skills while outdoors.
- Know how to develop a sense of beauty in your children.
- Learn surprising facts about how outdoor life enhances overall heath and well-being.
- Discover how to structure time outdoors to enhance wonder and creativity.
- Learn how being outdoors enhances your children’s senses and why it is important.
~ Join us June 10 for $55 ~
Seminar sessions include:
How Your Child’s Brain Develops—Understanding the physiology of their child’s brain clarifies to parents how he learns. Susan will equip you with the knowledge needed to grasp the what, why, and when of early education and what it looks like. She will show how modern science confirms Charlotte Mason’s teaching about young children and how they learn.
The Essentials of Early Education—Understand thirteen vital components necessary to guide your child to cognitive health, enhancing natural development and enriching growth. Then make a practical plan for your young child’s home education.
Immersion Sessions—designed for early education with Charlotte Mason’s methods.
After attending this seminar, you will:
- Have a personalized plan in hand for the early education of your child.
- Know ways that modern science confirms Charlotte Mason’s philosophy and methods.
- Be able to reasonably defend your decision to educate your children with this method with evidence.
- Know how to make the most of your child’s education with everyday learning experiences.
- Understand why home is the best learning environment for your young child.
Your seminar registration also includes:
- A beautiful handbook with session notes and resources
- Three immersion lessons where you are the “student” taught by veteran Charlotte Mason educators
- Panel discussion with experienced homeschool moms
- Opportunity to join a community of like-minded moms
- A light breakfast, a delicious and nourishing lunch, energy boosting snacks
- And door prizes!