This blog does not share personal information with third parties nor does it store any information about your visit to this blog except under the following circumstances:
• I have your permission.
• The information is needed to provide products or services you requested.
• The information is needed to investigate a violation of our Terms of Service.
I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without my permission.
With the exception of “guest posts” written by others, the content on this website is owned by me and copyrighted in my name. If you are interested in sharing my content, I encourage you to do so, but ask that you follow the permissions policy below to respect my intellectual property rights. Please contact me if you have any questions.
Without my express written permission, you may…
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post and provided the quotations are contained in an article that is your own unique work. (Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content.)
- Print off and freely distribute my posts, provided the domain “www.susanchrisman.com” is visible on the printout.
Upon written request and with my express written permission, you may…
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication, provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2016, Susan Chrisman. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.susanchrisman.com.”
- Use this content for commercial purposes under the same conditions as expressed concerning non-commercial publication.
You may not…
- Translate and publish my work in other languages. I simply do not have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
- Repost any post in it’s entirety. See the quotation guidelines above.
Guest authors retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. I will not supply you with an author’s contact information beyond what is published in his or her article. I cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please contact me.
When you make a purchase through susanchrisman.com, transactions take place directly between your computer and my payment processor’s servers. I only use payment services that do not share your financial information with me so I never see or handle your card number or banking information.
If payment information is stored for a recurring subscription or convenience of future purchases, I never store that information ourselves, but rely on the payment processor to do so when necessary.
Sensitive information is automatically encrypted for transit using industry standard SSL Certificates.
I care about your privacy and security so you can purchase with confidence!