People who do not have strong-willed children have no idea of the frustration, the battles, the intense exasperation and anger a parent of a strong-willed child can feel.
Nothing is more frustrating than a strong-willed kid who fights you about everything - all the time.
The temptation is to either just give up and let them have their way, or ratchet up the discipline even higher.
But there is a third way...
- a perspective that brings all the emotion down
- one that restores calm and creates stronger relationships
- a perspective that puts you and your child on the same side
- an approach that equips you to be the parent leader your child needs
- and provides the means to restore respect in your home
You can connect with your child.
Here is just some of what you'll discover in this course...
5 Key scripture verses that will shape your parenting style.
Is your parenting method actually damaging relationships?
Discover the four types of parent leaders and which one your child will follow.
You will also learn:
- how to the harness the power of natural consequences.
- what NOT to do when teaching your child.
- the secret to avoid saying "no-no" so frequently.
- what you should NEVER do when your child is misbehaving. And though yelling is never an effective means of communication, that isn't it.
Beyond permissive or authoritarian parenting:
Learn a better way to parent your strong-willed child.
Teaching your child this important fact about himself will profoundly shape his destiny.
What habit can do to strengthen self-compelling power.
When you understand this key aspect of the will...
...you will transform the way you interact with your children and the way your children interact with you.
Beyond conflict - you can stop battles of the will with this perspective.
The little known, but powerful, secret that will transform the behavior of your strong-willed child.
And there's more!
Practical how-to ideas for teaching your child about her will.
Three things your children must understand about their emotions in order to control them.
Why will power is not enough AND how to know when the will needs help.
An amazing trick you can use to give your will a rest.
Teach your child to excel without running over other people.
How your understanding about emotions can be used to strengthen your relationship with your children.