If you are laying a foundation for your preschoolers
or building on your foundation with older students,
this seminar is for you.
Session One: A Home Educator’s Guide to Scheduling and Planning—A step-by-step walk through planning your homeschool year
Session Two: Habits: By Default or Design?—You are training in habits, intentionally or not.
Session Three: A Jump Start in Habit Training—Your quick-start guide to habit training
Session Four: Recognizing & Developing Key Habits—Building blocks of a strong foundation
Your seminar registration also includes:
- a beautiful handbook with session notes and resources
- three immersion lessons where you are the “student” taught by veteran Charlotte Mason educators
- panel discussion with experienced homeschool moms
- opportunity to join a community of like-minded moms
- a delicious and nourishing lunch
- and door prizes!
Registration is $45
Location: Susan’s lovely home in Piedmont. Seating is very limited, so register today!
Seminar date: Saturday, November 20, 2021.
Registration deadline: Saturday, November 13, 2021.