Do you have a strong-willed child
and don’t know how to move forward?
Do you wish you could create
stronger relationships with your children?
Connect with them more?
Come to the next At Home with Charlotte Mason Seminar
to find solutions to these challenges and so many more!
If frustration is a regular emotion in your home, join us and discover:
- A perspective that brings all the emotion down
- One that restores calm and creates stronger relationships
- An approach that equips you to be the parent leader your child needs
- Provides the means to restore respect in your home
- And so many more things to help you gain confidence in your parenting!
Maybe frustration isn’t the problem, but you know there is more you could be giving your children…
At the seminar, some of the things you will discover are:
- What strengthens your children’s willpower
- A common mistake that weakens their willpower
- Why it is crucial for your children to make realistic choices
- Practical tips to help them deal with anger
Join us to learn what Charlotte Mason taught about the will of your child, and glean from the wisdom of her ideas and experience.
Sessions One and Two: The Child—A Whole Person… We are body, soul, and spirit, but what does that mean? Learn how to explain his inner person to your child.
Session Three and Four: The Way of the Will… Discover the specifics of how to train your child’s will and the perspective that will enable you to train effectively.
Sessions Five and Six: Parenting with Grace… Find out what leadership qualities are needful to guide your children toward self-government.
Your seminar registration also includes:
- A beautiful handbook with session notes and resources
- Three immersion lessons where you are the “student” taught by veteran Charlotte Mason educators
- Panel discussion with experienced homeschool moms
- Opportunity to join a community of like-minded moms
- A light breakfast, a delicious and nourishing lunch, energy boosting snacks
- And door prizes!
Registration is $75
Location: Susan’s lovely home in Piedmont. Seating is very limited, so register today!
Seminar date: Friday and Saturday, March 3-4, 2023.
Registration deadline: Saturday, February 25, 2023.